The World of Franchising and Your Business Franchise Opportunity
Everywhere you look today, you see franchises! This growth should be anticipated based on the simple logic of the underlying concept.
FACT: Franchising offers success, with the least amount of risk, to aspiring business owners. Franchises enable hundreds of thousands of new business owners to realize the dream of successful business ownership and financial independence.
Are you asking yourself the following questions?
- I want to start a business, but I don’t know what kind?
- There are thousands of franchises available, which is the right one for me?
- I don’t have any experience in running my own business; can I get the training?
- Can I get support after I get my business started?
- How much investment will I need?
- Can I finance any of my investment?
- Do I need to operate the business or can I hire someone to run it for me?
- Can I open more that one unit?
The questions are endless, and this is where Natalie Barnes, her team, and her partners of The Rainmaker Consulting Group can assist you – starting today. Together, we’ll answer the important questions above plus much more. And, our services are provided at absolutely no cost to you. We provide the system, we show you companies that align with your goals, and IF you like what you discover, the companies pay us for the placement. It is the best WIN-WIN-WIN solution for everyone involved!
You will find out if the advantages of the franchise are real or not. Our process will validate what the sales representative of the franchise is telling you. They should be:
- Predictable results: Proof of Success
- Established product or service
- Experience of Franchisor
- Group purchasing power
- Proven System of Operation
- Management Assistance
- Business Plan
- Start-up Assistance
- Assistance in Financing
- Collaboration with other franchisees
- Direct value to the Royalties paid
There is absolutely no obligation to purchase a franchise that we present to you. After going through the evaluation and qualification process together, we will present you as a qualified prospective buyer to the franchises that you have chosen. If you purchase one of these franchises, the franchisor will pay us for finding a qualified buyer. Federal Trade Commission law dictates that the franchisor must charge you the same whether you go through us or directly to them.
Here are other important factors as you consider the services of a Franchise Consultant rather than going directly to the franchisor:
- The Rainmaker Consulting Group will educate you in the intricacies of franchising.
- The franchisor will tell you the advantages of their franchise, but The Rainmaker Consulting Group will also identify any disadvantages that should be considered.
- The franchisor will tell you how great their franchise is, but The Rainmaker Consulting Group will help you identify the franchisor’s competitors that may be even better.
- The Rainmaker Consulting Group provides value at NO RISK to their clients!
- The Rainmaker Consulting Group can show you industries and companies that you may not have thought of but should be able to meet your lifestyle and financial goals.